Accountant / Finance Business Partner
We are seeking an Accountant/ Finance Business Partner for our client, a leading engineering manufacturing company based in Cork.
- Act as the finance expert on all initiatives in your area.
- Present analysis, provide insight and make recommendations for future strategies.
- Challenge current ways of working, driving efficiencies and cost savings.
- Manage the month-end process.
- Prepare and interpret monthly management reports.
- Prepare and review actual performance against forecasts and prior year.
- Manage multiple projects’ financial performance, ensuring accuracy, and timely communication to leadership.
- Lead the process for KPI data visualization and reporting through PowerBI or similar tools.
- Partner with the Materials Department on inventory accuracy and material flow initiatives.
- Participate in cross functional process improvement initiatives.
- Other Ad-hoc work as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant field of study
- Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Ideally 4 years+ experience in a Finance position supporting a high performance manufacturing or engineering business environment.
- Good knowledge of ERP systems and proficient use of MS Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven record of interacting with cross functional teams across an organisation.
For more information call : + 353 (0)19695423 or apply via link below.