Nurses, Radiographers & Doctors are required across Ireland, all levels and all specialities, in leading Irish hospitals.
Please note – healthcare Salaries are considerably higher in Ireland than in Portugal. And unlike post-Brexit UK, you will not require a work permit to work in Ireland.
- Learn how to apply for Nursing registration in Ireland before IELTS language test is implemented!
- Learn how to apply for CORU registration (Radiographers / Radiologoic Technologists)
- Learn how to apply for IMC (Doctors)
Cowley Brown Recruitment, one of Ireland’s leading medical recruitment agencies is having an Open Day in Lisbon Portugal next Friday 23 March and invite you to attend any time from 10.00am-18.00pm in the Marriott Hotel (Avenida des Combatentes). Come and talk to us about healthcare jobs in Ireland, what medical registrations are required to work here, and everything else you need to know about moving to Ireland. And please tell your friends to come along too!
- Relevant Clinical Experience
- Relevant qualifications
- Good English language skills
No appointment is necessary to attend on Friday but please register your interest by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Ken for more information on +353 85 7129060